welcome to the Museum of Ethnography's own newly renovated Museum Shop.
Museum Shop services:
- A continuously expanding selection of colour publications and souvenirs on museum exhibitions and programs, including exhibition and artefact catalogues, source publications,
- volumes of academic studies and papers,
- museum education publications,
- audio-visual materials on CD, DVD, and VHS (professional collections, educational materials, archive materials, audio and video materials), and
- periodicals, including both new and back editions of Néprajzi Értesítő and Tabula.
The Museum Shop also carries social science materials published by other institutions. Choose from a continuously expanding selection of reproduction artefacts, handicrafts, and gift items, including:
- reproduction artefacts in both original and re-styled forms,
- original works of art and one-of-a-kind handicrafts items,
- useful objects and souvenirs that draw their inspiration from the museum's collections,
- unusal gift items designed to accompany museum exhibitions.
Museum Shop is a place to converse, learn, and relax, a comfortable spot for museum employees to sit down and have a tea with you.
Tuesday-Saturday 10:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
Closed on Monday
Museum of Ethnography, 1055 Budapest, Kossuth tér 12
Tel..: +36 1-473-2427
Contact person: Tamás Móser and Ágnes Korbuly